Latest Updates

x
About Us:

We are an 18+, Preternatural RP site, set in a fantasy location based near Toronto, Canada. We are set in AU current time, and have a loose wordcount of 200. While we draw aspects of our site from many forms of common media, we are unique and not expressly set in those worlds. As such, no off-site knowledge is required!
We welcome you to join the site with your chosen OOC name: your Character accounts will be linked to this primary account. You should register with correct capitalisation: eg, John Smith.
Any questions, and you can easily reach the staff on site or through our Discord. Guests can post via our embed discord located in the footer.
Enjoy your stay!

Our site is rated 333 using the RPG Rating website. We allow mature themes, and may not be suitable for all viewers.
2021.09.17 - From today until 19th, we're celebrating our first Site-Wide event! Welcome to the Apple Fest! You can read more about the Festival here.

2021.08.03 - We have added some new IC-communication forums for you to use! More information here.

2021.07.28 - Welcome to the Fae race! You can read more here.

2021.07.15 - Grand opening! Welcome, and we hope you enjoy your stay! -- TP

2020.09.21 - Added the character chatter box for status updates. -- TP

2020.09.14 - Updated profile code. Stickied the header of this info box. 'About us' block updated. -- TP

2020.09.13 - Site Statistics in the footer updated. Discord embed-ed. This information box added. -- TP

Community Center
Local News Latest Posts

Your browser has JavaScript disabled. If you would like to use all features of this site, it is mandatory to enable JavaScript.

-  Spirit Thievery
Saturday, 6:00 pm 30-October-2021,
Rafe's Estate; sleeping quarters; Pre-ball
Cool
Black Leopard Shifter
Post What?

34 Posts
6 Threads 118.86

Born 12-11-1912
109 years
Appears Forties
5'8"
Petite; curvy
Brown eyes
Dark brown with highlights hair
She | Her
She | Her

Written By
Moonlite
Post May Contain

Blood 0 
Sex 0 
Violence 0 
Drugs 0 
Abuse 0 
-Isms 0 
Taboo 0 
Death 0 

2021-Oct-30, 06:47 PM
Time had moved faster than what one would expect. The feline ran last minute errands while the sun was over head. It was a night she had off at the studio and was grateful her work schedule wasn’t hectic thus far. In due time that was bound to change as Naomi continued to progress on her healing journey. It was agonizing most times as she kept silent about her torments, but the leopardess continued to move forward. At the moment, she had been nervous and excited about the ball as the evening settled in. This was her first big event in Greenbrooke where many important people would attend. It was also the first time she could let her imagination run wild and dress-up.

At least she thought...

Somehow, the leopardess misplaced her mask. She had searched her room frantically, tearing apart her neatly organized place. There was a chance she hid it upon herself to make sure she wouldn’t forget it, but that sounded idiotic! Naomi knew she wouldn’t have put it somewhere in the manor, which would open the door of the idea of it being taken. It couldn’t have been in a bush somewhere or up in a tree. The feline doubted she would have shifted and left it on a branch. So where could it be?

Not only that, but Naomi was missing her shoes and earrings. Now the leopardess knew she wasn’t going crazy, though she felt like she was losing her sanity a bit. With only a few hours left to the start of the ball, her eye shadow specifically for dress fell in the toilet. She tore a hole in her stockings and it seemed like everything was falling apart.

With curlers in her hair and only a slip that hung from her frame, she walked around the manor in search of everything. The leopardess weaved through those setting things up, knowing she looked a mess and didn’t care. Finally, she caught Aislin as she was about to head into her room. “Thank goodness I found you! I swear spirits are messing with things tonight! I can’t find anything,” the feline threw her arms up in frustration. “Is it just me or something wacky going on with you too?” Maybe it was just Naomi.

Posted 20 PostsStarted 5 ThreadsStarted 1 Thread
Sired by Rafe Dubois
Post What?

17 Posts
0 Threads 52.83

Born 22-4-1902
119 years
Appears Twenties
5'8
Curvy
Brown eyes
Brown, long hair
She | Her
She/Her

Written By
SunsetWay
Post May Contain

Blood 0 
Sex 0 
Violence 0 
Drugs 0 
Abuse 0 
-Isms 0 
Taboo 0 
Death 0 

2021-Oct-31, 09:56 AM
Aislin startled at Naomi’s voice. While it shouldn’t have been easy to sneak up on a vampire, Aislin sometimes was lost in her own head and missed things around her. She had been thinking about which pair of shoes to go with her gown, naturally leaving something to the very last second. She wouldn’t be who she was if everything was always perfectly planned out and prepared ahead of time. “Oh? I haven’t noticed anything odd,” Aislin frowned at her friend, wondering if Naomi was simply having a breakdown or if something more was going on.

Aislin waved for Naomi to follow her into her room, though she didn’t look to see if the motion was followed or not as she went straight to her vanity. “I might have your earrings. The Warden found them on the floor outside of my room and slipped them and a note inside while I slept.” The Warden she was referring to was the human woman that was in charge of their daytime safety. She was Chance’s mother and if the fates had been kinder to the kind young man, he would have taken over her role one day instead of being Turned before he was twenty to save his life.

The earrings were swiped up in delicate hands that sported nails that were elaborately painted and decorated. Honestly, Aislin didn’t care to keep up such things but the Halloween Masquerade was one of the rare times each year that she went all out for and paid attention to the little details since she knew Rafe always did and would appreciate it. “Are these yours?” Aislin held her hand out to show off the contents resting on her palm while considering the claim that the spirits were restless that night. They were a week after a full moon and the night before All Hollow’s Eve so it did make sense that ghosts had a stronger chance to act up.

“We’ve never really had issues here. I’m told the ghost of the wife to the former owner died here and she’s said to haunt the mansion but I haven’t seen anything too extreme.” Aislin could admit she wasn’t the most perceptive of ghostly activities and from what she knew of the preternatural world, only psychics could truly see and interact with them but that didn’t mean they weren’t always messing with everyone else. “Her name is Belinda, an older woman, and I guess one that likes to haze new people. Are you missing anything else?” They still had enough time to finish getting ready if they had to look for or replace anything. They might even have time to pick out her shoes!

Black Leopard Shifter
Post What?

34 Posts
6 Threads 118.86

Born 12-11-1912
109 years
Appears Forties
5'8"
Petite; curvy
Brown eyes
Dark brown with highlights hair
She | Her
She | Her

Written By
Moonlite
Post May Contain

Blood 0 
Sex 0 
Violence 0 
Drugs 0 
Abuse 0 
-Isms 0 
Taboo 0 
Death 0 

2021-Nov-10, 10:59 AM
Naomi was convinced she was losing her mind just hours before such an important event she looked forward to. Maybe it was the stress of it all, though the feline worked well under pressure. She was always well organized and tidy, never one to have a dirty space. So for things to be missing, something strong was in the air. With the veil thin and such a slight surge in the air, it made logical sense that spirits were behind the lost items. It was one of those moments she was grateful she caught Aislin. Though her friend seemed busy getting her own self ready and the last thing Naomi wanted to have done was bother her. However, the leopardess was freaking out.

A sharp breath was drawn when the vampire mentioned that her earrings might have been found. Silently she prayed, but had not wanted to get her hopes up. As the piece of jewelry was presented to herself, Naomi sighed heavily in relief. “I have to thank the Warden and give her a thousand kisses.” There was a light chuckle in her voice as she made her mental note to find the older woman. The feline still was getting to know the staff as she settled in.

She had taken the earrings presented to herself and allowed the glistening effects of them play off her fingertips. They truly were a wonderful addition to her outfit and would match several clothes that started to accumulate in her closet. Though the jewelry was only one equation of the slew of problems that needed to be solved. Naomi was certain she wasn’t going crazy and was serious about the spirit bit. Though she hadn’t expected Aislin’s response.

A brow quirked as she blinked. So the mansion really was haunted?! Somehow, Naomi thought it was just her being sensitive to the spirit world and could easily attract things to her. That had been true, but wasn’t expecting an actual story and name that might behind her disappearing items. “Is this Belinda well known? Has someone tried to communicate with her? Do you know how she died?” Naomi hit her friend with several questions, but now this really peaked her interest. To the point that she forgot about what else was missing. “Oh! My shoes out of all things. I haven’t worn except to walk around my room to make sure they were comfortable.” An arm cross over her torso as she tapped her chin. “And they aren’t in their shoe box or around the room.”

Posted 20 PostsStarted 5 ThreadsStarted 1 Thread
Sired by Rafe Dubois
Post What?

17 Posts
0 Threads 52.83

Born 22-4-1902
119 years
Appears Twenties
5'8
Curvy
Brown eyes
Brown, long hair
She | Her
She/Her

Written By
SunsetWay
Post May Contain

Blood 0 
Sex 0 
Violence 0 
Drugs 0 
Abuse 0 
-Isms 0 
Taboo 0 
Death 0 

2021-Dec-12, 09:59 AM
Aislin laughed at how quickly her friend latched onto the information about a ghost. She should have suspected as much but she was still waking up and distracted over making sure everything was perfect for the night. “I know she died of natural causes; old age, I think? I honestly couldn’t tell you if it’s actually Belinda or not as I’ve never contacted her. Rafe took care of that before he moved us in. I think he made some sort of deal with the spirit.” Rafe didn’t like giving out more information than necessary on pretty much any and everything and that included invisible housemates. But they had been told no harm would come to them and she was usually left out of any little pranks and issues. Naomi being a new person probably seemed like fair game and was receiving extra attention that night.

Aislin took a moment to look in her closet, making sure she hadn’t ended up with an extra pair like she had with the earrings. It didn’t look like the Warden or a ghost had relocated anything in there so she wandered back out and looped arms with Naomi. “I’ll tell you more about her and weird occurrences if you’d like while we search your room. We can spread out from there or raid my closet for a replacement. We could even send someone out to pick up anything you need. We have time.” She patted her friend’s arm with her free hand to reassure Naomi she was there for her. She’d had her own moment of panic at making sure she had everything and would be presentable in time but now that someone she cared for was in need of help, Aislin ignored her own issues. They could wait.

“I’ll have a bottle of wine sent up for us as well.” Sipping the fine beverage would help calm nerves and help get their evening back on track to being absolutely wonderful. She leaned in and whispered against Naomi’s ear, though her bedroom was spelled to keep vampires from hearing through the walls with their heightened senses, “I’ll tell you about how I assist Rafe in certain negotiations he has going on as well just in case you happen to wander into anything.”

As they left her room, Aislin sent out the order to bring up the wine as promised and then guided Naomi back to her own room so they could go on a great shoe hunt and swap stories. No doubt Naomi had some ghost encounters of her own given how excited she had become.

Reading:
1 Guest(s)

Sitely
Directories

RPG Initiative RPG-D RPGfix midnight resources roleplay ads BlackHeart
Credit
theme created by Josie of the RPG Initiative. Edited for Blood-Ties by ThistleProse. Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2022 MyBB Group.