Latest Updates

x
About Us:

We are an 18+, Preternatural RP site, set in a fantasy location based near Toronto, Canada. We are set in AU current time, and have a loose wordcount of 200. While we draw aspects of our site from many forms of common media, we are unique and not expressly set in those worlds. As such, no off-site knowledge is required!
We welcome you to join the site with your chosen OOC name: your Character accounts will be linked to this primary account. You should register with correct capitalisation: eg, John Smith.
Any questions, and you can easily reach the staff on site or through our Discord. Guests can post via our embed discord located in the footer.
Enjoy your stay!

Our site is rated 333 using the RPG Rating website. We allow mature themes, and may not be suitable for all viewers.
2022.05.10 - Hello! We've been a bit on the slow side, but we're getting back on the move again!

IC, school is back in swing after Easter took place in April. This month, May 23 is Victoria Day, meaning all the schools will be closed! You can find more information about Ontario's school year here!

2022.02.19 - Welcome to 2022! We hope you had a good holiday season! While we were quite slow over the second half of 2021, we're chomping at the bit to get things underway, and increase our community! Have a wonderful day <3 BT Team

2021.09.17 - From today until 19th, we're celebrating our first Site-Wide event! Welcome to the Apple Fest! You can read more about the Festival here.

2021.08.03 - We have added some new IC-communication forums for you to use! More information here.

2021.07.28 - Welcome to the Fae race! You can read more here.

2021.07.15 - Grand opening! Welcome, and we hope you enjoy your stay! -- TP

2020.09.21 - Added the character chatter box for status updates. -- TP

2020.09.14 - Updated profile code. Stickied the header of this info box. 'About us' block updated. -- TP

2020.09.13 - Site Statistics in the footer updated. Discord embed-ed. This information box added. -- TP

Community Center
Local News Latest Posts

Your browser has JavaScript disabled. If you would like to use all features of this site, it is mandatory to enable JavaScript.

-  Remember The Time
Friday, 12:30 am 09-September-
Lounge
Warm summer night
Leopard Shifter

Post What?
34 Posts
6 Threads 0

Born 12-11-1912
109 years
Appears Forties
5'8"
Petite; curvy
Brown eyes
Dark brown with highlights hair
She | Her
She | Her

Post May Contain

Blood 0 
Sex 0 
Violence 0 
Drugs 0 
Abuse 0 
-Isms 0 
Taboo 0 
Death 0 

2021-Sep-11, 08:24 PM
Naomi had not wanted to think. If she avoided what caused so much sorrow maybe it would disappear. She needed to distract her mind and the television with its blacked screen had not been enough. Mindlessly staring at the screen had provided a temporary measure of escape, but the thoughts still lingered in the back of her mind. She couldn’t escape the nightmares, she couldn’t numb her feeling enough. Her own mind had been too loud for peace to settle within her spirit. The agony had been too great for the leopardess to enjoy solitude.

Thinking about it made everything too real.

Heavy eyes had shot open as she had looked to the clock on the nightstand. It had been too early to try to sleep. Each time she had tried, the feline had been plagued by nightmares. Her mind would not allow the feline to forget despite how much she had desperately tried. Naomi had needed to have done something. Anything to distract herself for a few moments. Another sigh had escaped her lips she had lifted herself from the bed and swung her legs over the side as she sat erect. A hand had reached over and turned on the light switch of the lamp that sat on top of the nightstand. She stood as she strides were slow as Naomi made her way into the bathroom and proceeded to shower.

A half hour later, the feline had stumped out of the bathroom and dressed in something simple. She had not been out to impress anyone as she threw on dark denim jeans and a black blouse. The woman pulled her hair into ponytail and slipped on her boots as she grabbed her wallet and key card as she headed towards the door. Naomi had kept her mind focused on where her end destination would be, which she had not cared as long as it had been a distraction

There had been building, a lounge that had felt right within the moment. She had pulled out her license hand showed the tall, muscular bouncer that stood guard. The man had allowed the feline through as she crossed the thresholds of the lounge. Music had pulsated, echoing through the establishment. The scent of various supernaturals whisked under her nose as she made her way to the bar. The tender had been flagged down as she ordered a Cosmo and asked for a tab to be opened. Her card had been taken and returned with her drink. The leopardess made her way to the patio and found an empty table not too far from the fire pit.

Naomi weaved through the tables and placed her drink down as she pulled the chair out and sat. A leg crossed over the other as she tried to focus on the music. Instead, she ended up staring at her full glass. Dark eyes had lifted and blinked as a figure had caught her attention. Brows furrowed as she stared at the woman. She seemed so familiar, but Naomi couldn’t place her from side view.

Posted 20 PostsStarted 5 ThreadsStarted 1 Thread
Sired by Rafe Dubois

Post What?
20 Posts
1 Threads 60.92

Born 22-4-1902
120 years
Appears Twenties
5'8
Curvy
Brown eyes
Brown, long hair
She | Her
She/Her

Written By
SunsetWay
Post May Contain

Blood 0 
Sex 0 
Violence 0 
Drugs 0 
Abuse 0 
-Isms 0 
Taboo 0 
Death 0 

2021-Sep-12, 08:01 AM
Aislin stretched her arms high over her head as she leaned back in the comfy patio chair she had claimed a bit ago. She loved dancing and the life inside Indulge but sometimes she craved a quieter night, one filled with the stars and a gentle breeze. The weather was slowly turning to autumn and over the decades she discovered she loved that time of year. Given she could no longer enjoy the sun and didn’t feel extreme temperatures, summer no longer ranked high amongst the seasons. But autumn had scents that were comforting and could induce memories and it brought out delicious flavours of pumpkin and apples.

Not that she was enjoying either at the moment as she grabbed her glass of wine, swirled it, and sipped. Too much time beside Rafe had made her enjoy the liquid, something she had barely touched in life. Some days it seemed pointless to drink alcohol at all since it didn’t affect her but there was just something soothing in the act, especially on her quiet nights of reflection or relaxing. That night was done for relaxing, which was evident in her simple clothes of short jean shorts and a baggy burnt orange sweater that hung loose on one shoulder. Rafe hated when she went that casual but had long ago accepted her fashion whims—especially since she typically enjoyed dresses and followed his rules for important events.

Though, she supposed some reflection was being done as she smiled to herself at the nickname the Family members kept using on her over the last several months. Fig. At first she rolled her eyes at them but couldn’t deny she was struggling with the budding new power and she was leaving figments of herself in some minds. But she liked it. It was cute and it just felt like a good fit with her personality.

She waved at the server for a refill on her glass and spotted someone new joining the small patio crowd. That was a perk to the late hour and the cooling season; not many stayed outside long, even with the delightful fire pit. Aislin studied the woman as she claimed her own table and frowned as memories of her earlier vampiric life came back to her. It couldn’t be, could it? Aislin gave a smile and a word of thanks when her drink was replaced and sipped at it in contemplation. It had to be Naomi but what was she doing in Greenbrooke? What were the chances of their paths crossing again after so long?

There was a moment’s hesitation about going to see the woman but nerves weren’t something to slow Aislin down. Even if she was wrong or the leopardess didn’t want to see her or remember her, it was no skin off her back. With glass in hand, Aislin got to her feet and crossed the patio, softly calling out, “Naomi?” as she was close enough to the woman. Despite a century or so in North America, her Irish accent still lingered to a degree. Aislin liked it too much and was too stubborn to let it slip away on her and at times she played it up, like now, to help Naomi remember her, just in case.

With a mischievous grin, Aislin went on to ask, “has my pretty kitty come back out to play?”

Posted 20 PostsStarted 1 Thread
Leopard Shifter

Post What?
34 Posts
6 Threads 0

Born 12-11-1912
109 years
Appears Forties
5'8"
Petite; curvy
Brown eyes
She | Her
She | Her

Post May Contain

Blood 0 
Sex 0 
Violence 0 
Drugs 0 
Abuse 0 
-Isms 0 
Taboo 0 
Death 0 

2021-Sep-12, 07:30 PM
It was often considered quite rude to stare, but there had been something about the woman that penetrated her haze filled mind. From the view where the feline sat, she could not have gotten a good view of the mysterious person. Her senses had been assaulted by various scents including the smoke that puffed from the crackling fire. Too tired and worn down, Naomi had not been sharp in the condition she had been in. However, she could not shake the familiarity of the woman across the patio. The realization that her gaze had probably burnt a hole into the side of the female, Naomi’s eyes had fallen to the drink that sat idly on the table. She had not been in much of a mood to drink, but knew the it would provide some relief even if from a moment.

Fingers had wrapped around the neck of the glass it had been brought to her lips. The liquor had flowed down her throat with a subtle burn that hit the pit of her stomach. Naomi never thought she would find confront in alcohol again, but there it had been like an old friend. The glass had been lowered as the figure moved in her direction. It had lingered in her hand as the woman spoke her name. Ears had perked as she scanned over the very familiar frame. Memories had started to focus as her mind forced itself to push through the thicken fog that plagued her mind. She had squirted, trying to place the woman as she battled with pushing past events that had recently haunted her.

Naomi dug as her mind roamed deeper into her past. As soon as the woman spoke again, eyes opened wide as suddenly the voice and memories clicked. The feline’s jaw went slack as the glass had been placed on the table. The surprised expression had turned into a genuine smile as she stared at Aislin. “I wish I could say I’m out to play and hunt. For now I am here for a drink or three.” A hand had motioned to the empty chair that sat across from her. “Please join me.” Her voice had been soft with little life within its pitch. Though she had tried her best not to let on about her current state to an old friend.

“My oh my, you look just as lovely as the last time we were together. That night we turned many heads and robbed a few pockets.” That memory brought a soft chuckle from her lips as the two women were something. There was never a dull moment with Aislin and she had valued their wild nights. “I never thought I would run into you here out of all places, love. I would have thought maybe some exotic country would be our next meet. How has time treated you?”

The glass had been lifted to her lips again and focused on maintaining a normal conversation. She would have hugged her old friend, but Naomi had not trusted herself not to break down.

Sired by Rafe Dubois

Post What?
20 Posts
1 Threads 60.92

Born 22-4-1902
120 years
Appears Twenties
5'8
Curvy
Brown eyes
Brown, long hair
She | Her
She/Her

Written By
SunsetWay
Post May Contain

Blood 0 
Sex 0 
Violence 0 
Drugs 0 
Abuse 0 
-Isms 0 
Taboo 0 
Death 0 

2021-Sep-13, 08:54 PM
Aislin gave a momentary frown when the connection was made but the joy in the reunion was lacking. Something was off with Naomi, further evident in her desire to sit quietly alone and drink. Not wanting to pry so soon, Aislin simply took the other chair, drawing her legs up to sit criss-cross. She grinned behind her glass at the mention of one of their adventures before taking another sip and setting the glass down. It was good to see a chuckle from the feline so all was not lost in whatever was trying to consume her.

“One of the perks of my condition,” Aisling joked, though the small part of her that was vain was pleased Rafe had Turned her when he did and thus keeping her in her prime. “Rafe is still rather fond of North America,” that and he was tied to the vampire council, though most people outside of the Family weren’t aware of that. Thanks to the Night Queen—or was she seriously going with Winter Queen now that she moved to Canada?—being in the region, that meant they were as well. Not that Aislin minded it. Greenbrooke had its own charm and she could still have her excitement when she wanted it.

“Time has treated me much the same,” again she teased her inability to age before dropping the shtick. “But life has been kind and it’s been interesting to be settled in one place for so long. I enjoy it, though. How about you? I never imagined anyone from my… childhood to find their way up here.” as there was a chance for mundanes to be within ear shot of the conversation, Aislin was doing her best to be vague and innocuous with her wording.

Leopard Shifter

Post What?
34 Posts
6 Threads 0

Born 12-11-1912
109 years
Appears Forties
5'8"
Petite; curvy
Brown eyes
She | Her
She | Her

Post May Contain

Blood 0 
Sex 0 
Violence 0 
Drugs 0 
Abuse 0 
-Isms 0 
Taboo 0 
Death 0 

2021-Sep-14, 03:56 PM
The frown that crossed Aislin’s face had seemed to hadn’t gone unnoticed. She had not wanted to acknowledge nor bring attention that something had wrong. Naomi had not wanted to bring attention to herself for sometimes the mask had been more beautiful than what festered within. She had not wanted to voluntarily open that door, therefore continued as if life had been normal. The memories served as a reminder on how free-spirited the feline had been throughout her life. She always transformed and resurfaced like a phoenix that raised from the ashes. Aislin had been a reminder of some of those beautiful and unforgettable times that her mind chose to shut out.

Naomi flashed a small smile as she received the joke, but had not responded to it. Playful banter typically would have been something she leaned into. Instead it had turned into something that fell by the waist side, though the humor had been appreciated. “North America as much catching up too do. Not as free-flowing, but it does have its charm,” she had admitted. Despite the feline’s travels, she found herself returning to the country she was born in. As times had changed so has the states. Canada had been a new adventure, one she had not been positive what the draw had been. “I wonder what has caught Rafe’s interest, especially Canada. How is he?” As memories continued to surface. Ones that made the corner of her lip curl. He had been just as pleasant to be around as Aislin.

Small sips had been taken of the chilled liquor as she listened to her old friend speak. She would have never thought they would settle within one place. Throughout the decades she had always run across them in various locations until communication had dissolved into a large time lapse. “Settling into the nesting life I see,” she said soft with a smile. “How long has the family been here?” More time had passed than she thought. “Interesting, how so? Not enough going on in this city? What is a person with such much life doing these days?” Asking questions had been a way of taking the focus off of herself. In addition, she was curious on what Aislin’s life had been like since their last encounter.

The glass had been lowered to the napkin as there had been a slight pause. The feline had not wanted to answer how she had been which such a common question had caught her off guard. She had shifted in her seat a bit as she gave a pleasant smile that had not met her eyes. “I’m fine. Never thought I would be here myself. Most definitely wasn’t planned nor had any true desire for this to be my end destination. Yet, here I have been for two weeks.” A hand unconsciously had placed over her wrist where the jack hid the burn marks. “I know nothing of this place except for a few areas. Surely you must know some good places around here.”

Sired by Rafe Dubois

Post What?
20 Posts
1 Threads 60.92

Born 22-4-1902
120 years
Appears Twenties
5'8
Curvy
Brown eyes
Brown, long hair
She | Her
She/Her

Written By
SunsetWay
Post May Contain

Blood 0 
Sex 0 
Violence 0 
Drugs 0 
Abuse 0 
-Isms 0 
Taboo 0 
Death 0 

2021-Sep-16, 02:40 AM
"Rafe is the very definition of 'mystery' so who can say." Aislin answered vaguely, still not wanting to give up too many secrets out in the open. There was a chance Naomi knew where the vampire senate now sat but Rafe always told her she talked too freely and Aislin sometimes remembered to watch herself. She also had to wonder how her sire would react to a blast from the past. Would he be open and act like everything was the same or would he be guarded and make sure it wasn't an elaborate trap? Okay, so Rafe would always be guarded and assume the worst and have seven plans in place but that wasn't her style. But she would try to mind herself.

How long had they been in Greenbrooke now? Time was weird as a vampire and a year was barely a blip to some of the older ones. Aislin was still mostly aware of it passing but she was also a lot more connected to the outside world and like being a part of what was happening. "About twenty-two years. A life time to some," it was to her, technically given the age she had died at. It was weird to think of it in such a way and Aislin banished it from her mind.

"But this is a good city for people like us. Still some risks but I don't stand out that much," normally twenty years was a good time to relocate before people noticed the lack of aging but with so many preternatural beings and in a decent sized city, she had less to worry about. Besides, the amount of people that normalized botox and plastic surgery helped some species stay a bit longer in one place now as well.

"Greenbrooke has everything you could ask for in a city. A beach, great nightlife, beautiful scenery and parks to frolic in... and so many fascinating people. I can't wait to introduce you to some of them! If you plan on staying. This isn't just a quick stopover, is it?" That would suck. Finding a friend after so long only to have her admit to just resting for a night after a two week vacation before moving on would be terrible.

Leopard Shifter

Post What?
34 Posts
6 Threads 0

Born 12-11-1912
109 years
Appears Forties
5'8"
Petite; curvy
Brown eyes
She | Her
She | Her

Post May Contain

Blood 0 
Sex 0 
Violence 0 
Drugs 0 
Abuse 0 
-Isms 0 
Taboo 0 
Death 0 

2021-Sep-18, 05:51 PM
A snort had been given as the feline shook her head in regards to Rafe. She could never blame him however, considering the lifestyle the vampire led. Naomi could only imagine what a delicate tight rope that had been to walk. There of course had to be check and balances. She could not fathom the position her old friend had been in nor had no desire to. “I would love to see him.” Those words had fallen from her lips before the leopardess had the chance to reconsider her words. She had not been the same as she had been and knew Rafe would quickly pick up on that. Naomi had been aware that Aislin had detected that as well, but she had content with letting the elephant stand in the middle of the room. She might have shot herself in the foot, but there had been no taking back her words.

Naomi had been taken back on how long they had been in the city of her recent arrival. The shock had been evident on her face as the concept of time started to settle in. “Has it really been that long? It seems like recent years ago we were center stage of a speakeasy.” Though the eras had changed, time had been fluid and therefore seemed like yesterday. Even though they had kept in touch before it had dwindled, it had not been the same as it once had been. There had been a part of her that regretted falling out of touch, however life happened. Some things naturally were going to occur.

As Aislin spoke on Greenbrooke, the glass had been lifted to her lips again as she drunk the rest of her cocktail. “I honestly don’t know why I am here,” she admitted. “Someone spoke of this city along my travels and here was where I ended.” There had been a pause as she thought. “Actually, there had been several that had dropped hints about Greenbrooke.” Some conversation had been in passing while others that have mentioned aided the feline in show fashion. “The city had been highly spoken of, that was for sure.” A shrug had been given as the glass had returned to the table and a small smile given. “Thus far Greenbrooke had not disappointed. I’ve traveled a lot in a short amount of time and I’ve grown tired.” In truth, the leopardess couldn’t keep running. “So I hope to call this place home. Though currently a hotel is my home, but I’ll get myself together.”

A waiter had passed by the table as she flagged them down. The man had taken noticed as she continued to deliver food to other guests. “What has been keeping you busy Aislin? Surely you have juicy stories to share. I hope you have not dulled out on me.” A genuine smile had crossed her lips. “Care for another drink? I have no intentions of leaving this lounge without at least being tipsy.” Granted, as a shifter she would need to drink a lot to get into that state and that meant spending money she should really save. Naomi had not cared however for the numbness had been a better reward.

Sired by Rafe Dubois

Post What?
20 Posts
1 Threads 60.92

Born 22-4-1902
120 years
Appears Twenties
5'8
Curvy
Brown eyes
Brown, long hair
She | Her
She/Her

Written By
SunsetWay
Post May Contain

Blood 0 
Sex 0 
Violence 0 
Drugs 0 
Abuse 0 
-Isms 0 
Taboo 0 
Death 0 

2021-Sep-19, 08:59 AM
Honestly, given how crafty Rafe was, it would be simple to believe the master vampire had arranged everything that led Naomi to Greenbrooke but Aislin was too excited at seeing her old friend again to see anything that might be a sign of such things. “I’m not surprised. Greenbrooke is really picking up popularity in certain circles with how much power is here.” Sitting atop a ley line drew in all sorts of people but Aislin loved it; so long as they behaved themselves. She didn’t need someone coming along and ruining the party for everyone.

“I can’t guarantee it with a sturdy promise since again, who knows how Rafe truly thinks but we have several available rooms at the mansion if you’re up for living with the Family for a while instead of a hotel.” Rafe wasn’t one to leave anything important lying around and everyone knew better than to talk freely when an outsider was around so surely Naomi would be allowed to move in until she found her own home to plant roots in? She was close to asking Rafe then and there but didn’t want to presume and she felt like it was a conversation to be had in person where everyone could suss each other out.

“You know I’m always ready for another drink,” she replied and finished off the last of her wine with an easy swig. Alcohol didn’t affect her anymore but she was still a party girl deep down and did enjoy social drinking with a friend. It seemed like Naomi needed a drink and a friend so Aislin had no intentions of rushing off or changing what currently worked.

“And I always have juicy stories. One of which is I’m coming into my first master power,” Aislin whispered excitedly, doing her best not to squeal as it was a big deal. She was coming into an age that had a chance to manifest new powers but it wasn’t always a guarantee. Given how she felt like a failure in some of the more standard gifts, she knew this was a blessing from how powerful Rafe’s bloodline was. She explained her budding ability to walk through dreams, pausing when the waiter came with their new drinks and resuming the tale of her slow progress, though it had only been a few months. Still, she did struggle to leave without issue, just like her mind altering ability. “But I have a cute nickname from it all now; Fig, like figment. Some of the boys tried teasing me with it but I embraced it instead.” She smiled and took a sip from her new glass of wine.

Leopard Shifter

Post What?
34 Posts
6 Threads 0

Born 12-11-1912
109 years
Appears Forties
5'8"
Petite; curvy
Brown eyes
She | Her
She | Her

Post May Contain

Blood 0 
Sex 0 
Violence 0 
Drugs 0 
Abuse 0 
-Isms 0 
Taboo 0 
Death 0 

2021-Sep-26, 06:48 PM
”I’ve noticed. The energy of the area is electrifying. I can understand what all the hype has been. Greenbrooke must be….lively.” That had been a nice and safe word to use. With ley lines charging the area, that would mean any supernatural flavor would have gotten a boost off of the energy. That could be a double edged sword she would imagine. The feline didn’t want to think too heavily on that thought as Naomi focused on if she it was a smart move to consider living at the mansion. From one angle it had seemed idea. She would be able to save money and get a job so she could get on her feet. At this point, it had been nearly impossible unless she remained feral to save on hotel expenses. On the other hand, the thought of it made her stomach turn. It had nothing to do with the Family, but the association of being among a group.

The knot in her stomach started to twist, clenching tight as she could feel her heart start to race. The scent of blood penetrated her nostrils, causing them to flare. The sounds of blood curdling screams, howls, and screeches pierced her eardrums. Teeth gnashed, claws shredded, bones crunched and snapped. Blood had stained in the ground painted with a sea of bodies and guts that oozed bodily fluids. Flashes. Flashes of red and the stench of death. The sounds of chains rattled in the background and drew closer. Closer.

Naomi had not known how long she had been there paralyzed, frozen in her own haunting memories. Whatever Aislin had spoken about had fallen by the waist side. It had been as if her friend had not said anything at all. The feline had only came to when words spoken about a nickname shattered the flashback at had a death grip around her neck. Slowly she had blinked. Tears stung her eyes as they threatened to fall. Her gaze fell on the ground in no particular spot as she focused on the smooth stone. Naomi fought back tears. Not here, not now. Not in front of anyone. She swallowed hard, the leopardess’s throat felt raw and dry as she forced herself to take deep breaths.

The sound of her heart thudded in her chest as the feline tried to focus. “Fig...that’s nice.” Her voice sounded distant, shaky as it was only a mere whisper. All of her senses had been expanded. The sound of people laughing echoed in her head. The leopardess had withdrawn into herself as her arm wrapped around her torso. “Sorry,” she said shaking her head in hopes she would fully snap out of it. “Maybe I shouldn’t be here right now.” At the moment, Naomi wasn’t feeling safe and way too paranoid to remain sitting.

Sired by Rafe Dubois

Post What?
20 Posts
1 Threads 60.92

Born 22-4-1902
120 years
Appears Twenties
5'8
Curvy
Brown eyes
Brown, long hair
She | Her
She/Her

Written By
SunsetWay
Post May Contain

Blood 0 
Sex 0 
Violence 0 
Drugs 0 
Abuse 0 
-Isms 0 
Taboo 0 
Death 0 

2021-Sep-29, 01:07 AM
Aislin's smile brightened at Naomi agreeing that Fig was a nice name but it shattered quickly when she stopped focusing on herself and took in her friend. She had noticed her starting to zone out but that didn't mean she had entirely stopped listening so Aislin didn't pause in her tale. But now she could see something was incredibly wrong. Naomi hadn't mentioned much of her life in their short reunion and kind of waved things off. What had happened? Was she running from someone?

That sealed it. If Naomi was in trouble, then she was definitely coming back to the mansion. Aislin could see the distress her old friend was in, could see how exhausted she was, and could hear the rapid thumping of her heart. If someone wasn't directly after her, someone was at least haunting Naomi.

"Then we'll go home, to the mansion. You'll be safe there and perhaps find a moment of peace and a proper sleep." Not many knew all of Rafe's master powers but Aislin did. If Naomi needed it, Rafe could manipulate her emotions, calming her for a night to find some peace. Perhaps then they could learn more of what happened and if they could help. Aislin hated seeing a friend in pain and would do anything to make it stop.

She got to her feet, ignoring the remainder of her drink, grabbed some bills to cover the drinks and a tip that she left on the table, and then held her hand out to Naomi. What she really wanted to do was hug the feline but a helping hand seemed like the less smothering option for the time being.

Leopard Shifter

Post What?
34 Posts
6 Threads 0

Born 12-11-1912
109 years
Appears Forties
5'8"
Petite; curvy
Brown eyes
She | Her
She | Her

Post May Contain

Blood 0 
Sex 0 
Violence 0 
Drugs 0 
Abuse 0 
-Isms 0 
Taboo 0 
Death 0 

2021-Oct-01, 05:07 PM
Confusion had been painted across the feline’s face. She no longer could smell the scent of blood. The sounds of screams had transformed into laughter and light hearted chatter. Soil and grass had no longer been under her feet as she pressed her heels into cobble. As Naomi had came back from the flashback, she had been hyper aware of her senses. Everything had seemed to have been magnified by a hundred as her heart continued to pound in her chest. What had happened, the leopardess wasn’t sure. One minute she was there, in the thick of battle, the next she had been back at the seat where she sat with an old friend. Aislin had seem to be forgotten in that moment as heat started to string her cheeks. She wasn’t sure what the vampire had witnessed, but whatever it had been probably wasn’t good. Naomi had been embarrassed. She didn’t want anyone to see her like this.

Deciding that it had been best to leave, horror had washed over her face as Aislin mentioned heading back to the mansion. “..I don’t think….” She shook her head in protect, but vampire insisted and probably wouldn’t have taken no as an answer. “Really, I’ll be…” Naomi kept shaking her head as she pushed away from the table. All of this would have passed, at least that was what the feline had been telling herself. It wouldn’t happen again. That was what she had convinced herself over and over again, yet the imagines haunted her in dreams and while awake. “….Seriously...I’m fine…” She really wasn’t, but she didn’t want to friend to believe otherwise. The leopardess had tried every possible way to get out of this without putting much effect. Truthfully, Naomi wasn’t sure if she had the energy for that episode had sucked energy out of her.

As Aislin rose to her feet and placed bills on the table to pay for the drinks, Naomi kept shaking her head. That was not how she wanted this to have gone down. She silently cursed at herself for the mental slip-up. A hand had been held out to her and the leopardess stared at it suspiciously. It was the same hand she had known from long ago, yet it had felt like that hand would drag her down in a hole. She knew she could trust the vampire for Aislin had never wronged her. Yet, she felt like going to the mansion would be her unravel. She didn’t want anyone to see, didn’t want anyone to know. Still, Naomi begrudgingly took the hand offered to her. She still had been shaken up as the leopardess rose from her seat. “….Okay,” she said softly as she swallowed. There was no turning back from this point.

Reading:
1 Guest(s)

Sitely

Resources
RPG Initiative RPG-D RPGfix midnight resources roleplay ads BlackHeart RP Lovers

Affiliates
Credit
theme created by Josie of the RPG Initiative. Edited for Blood-Ties by ThistleProse. Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2022 MyBB Group.