Latest Updates

x
About Us:

We are an 18+, Preternatural RP site, set in a fantasy location based near Toronto, Canada. We are set in AU current time, and have a loose wordcount of 200. While we draw aspects of our site from many forms of common media, we are unique and not expressly set in those worlds. As such, no off-site knowledge is required!
We welcome you to join the site with your chosen OOC name: your Character accounts will be linked to this primary account. You should register with correct capitalisation: eg, John Smith.
Any questions, and you can easily reach the staff on site or through our Discord. Guests can post via our embed discord located in the footer.
Enjoy your stay!

Our site is rated 333 using the RPG Rating website. We allow mature themes, and may not be suitable for all viewers.
2022.05.10 - Hello! We've been a bit on the slow side, but we're getting back on the move again!

IC, school is back in swing after Easter took place in April. This month, May 23 is Victoria Day, meaning all the schools will be closed! You can find more information about Ontario's school year here!

2022.02.19 - Welcome to 2022! We hope you had a good holiday season! While we were quite slow over the second half of 2021, we're chomping at the bit to get things underway, and increase our community! Have a wonderful day <3 BT Team

2021.09.17 - From today until 19th, we're celebrating our first Site-Wide event! Welcome to the Apple Fest! You can read more about the Festival here.

2021.08.03 - We have added some new IC-communication forums for you to use! More information here.

2021.07.28 - Welcome to the Fae race! You can read more here.

2021.07.15 - Grand opening! Welcome, and we hope you enjoy your stay! -- TP

2020.09.21 - Added the character chatter box for status updates. -- TP

2020.09.14 - Updated profile code. Stickied the header of this info box. 'About us' block updated. -- TP

2020.09.13 - Site Statistics in the footer updated. Discord embed-ed. This information box added. -- TP

Community Center
Local News Latest Posts

Your browser has JavaScript disabled. If you would like to use all features of this site, it is mandatory to enable JavaScript.

-  Save Me From Myself
Wednesday, 1:00 pm 08-September-2021
Park
Sunny summer afternoon
Leopard Shifter

Post What?
34 Posts
6 Threads 0

Born 12-11-1912
109 years
Appears Forties
5'8"
Petite; curvy
Brown eyes
Dark brown with highlights hair
She | Her
She | Her

Post May Contain

Blood 0 
Sex 0 
Violence 0 
Drugs 0 
Abuse 0 
-Isms 0 
Taboo 0 
Death 0 

2021-Sep-11, 07:47 PM
The sun sat high against the back drop of cadet blue sky. Thin clouds had whisked across the heavens, creating various shapes as a slight breeze blew. The air still held warmth as the light roar of the Summer had been upon them. A soft sigh had escaped her slightly parted lips as the feline had stalked towards the entrance of the park. It had taken much effort to peel herself from the confines of her hotel room. Stirring at the four walls had only caused her mind to spiral into depths of depression. She didn’t want to think, she didn’t want to feel the pain that radiate through her heart. Naomi had prayed for peace within her mind. Prayed the imagines and the smell of slaughtered blood would ceased. Instead, it had continued to haunt her. After little rest, she had forced herself to explain the city she had now claimed as her new home.

The leopardess had wondered the city aimless and found herself stumped upon a park that had struck her interest. Within her spirit had felt right as it had called to her. Without a thought, Naomi had not questioned her intuition as she stepped farther into the park, weaving through a cluster of trees that created a large shadow upon the ground. She had tried to keep her thoughts clear and simply focused on the moment. Naomi could hear the birds chirp, the sound of insects that made noise, she had tried to focus on the melody of the rustling leaves. Typically, such sounds would have been serene, but instead it stirred her unsettled spirit.

Brows furrowed, upset that something she had normal enjoyed had not brought pleasure. She had tried to dismiss it, dismiss anything that might had brought anger as the woman continued to push forward. Her gait had been slow as she spotted a playground with a large swing set. Just maybe the swing would give a sense of freedom from her own tormented mind. Naomi needed escape from herself that even being shifted could not provide. Without much through, the feline moved along the grass and made her way to the swing set. A hand had wrapped around the metal chain as she sat down upon the seat and sat there for a moment. Dark eyes lifted to the heavens as she prayed for a moment peace.

Posted 20 PostsStarted 5 ThreadsStarted 1 Thread
Reading:
1 Guest(s)

Messages In This Thread
Save Me From Myself - by Naomi Archived - 2021-Sep-11, 07:47 PM
RE: Save Me From Myself - by Alexander Robinson - 2021-Sep-12, 11:33 PM
RE: Save Me From Myself - by Naomi Archived - 2021-Sep-14, 10:49 AM
RE: Save Me From Myself - by Alexander Robinson - 2021-Sep-16, 01:21 AM
RE: Save Me From Myself - by Naomi Archived - 2021-Sep-18, 05:02 PM
RE: Save Me From Myself - by Alexander Robinson - 2021-Sep-21, 12:28 AM
RE: Save Me From Myself - by Naomi Archived - 2021-Sep-29, 11:42 AM

Sitely

Resources
RPG Initiative RPG-D RPGfix midnight resources roleplay ads BlackHeart RP Lovers

Affiliates
Credit
theme created by Josie of the RPG Initiative. Edited for Blood-Ties by ThistleProse. Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2022 MyBB Group.